With just the right balance of flexibility and structure, use this planner to help you:
- Get everything out of your head, and onto a list
- Implement “time blocking” as a strategy to manage your schedule and to-dos
- Manage and categorize your long term and short term to-dos
- Discbound!! – that’s what :) The discbound planner allows you to fully customize how you use your planner. Add your own pages or rearrange them to your liking. Lay flat design, or easily fold the planner over. You’ll love it!
- Beautiful Rose Gold discs – 11 high-quality aluminum discs
- Adjusted Times – Weekly appointment schedule now runs from 7AM – 7PM
- Bonus 2020-2021 Year Spread in back of the planner, perfect for future year planning
- New Motivational Quotes featured in each month view
- 12 Two-page Monthly ToDo and Notes Pages – placed right after the month spread, for categorized long-term todo lists to help you manage anything that does not need to be done this week
- Lightly Lined Month Boxes to help you keep your monthly appointments neatly recorded
- 18 Notes Pages included (32 sheets)
- 2 Cover Designs – vegan leather in navy with a turquoise interior or the all teal cover
- Pen loop – built right into the planner’s cover
- Vegan Leather cover with a front inside pocket, pen loop, elastic band and stitched, rounded corners
- Rose Gold Discs – 11 high-quality aluminum discs
- Discs large enough to fit all 184 pages (92 sheets), plus extra room to accommodate additional pages
- Two-Page Year View (Aug 2019-July 2020) to help you brainstorm, visualize, and clarify where you’re headed for the year
- Color-matching mylar-coated Month Tabs
- Coordinating Colors – Month to Week
- Unique Weekly View with appointment calendar built in 15-minute increments, from 7AM – 7PM (extra room at the top and bottom for additional hours)
- Dated Weekly Planning Pages
- US Holidays marked on both Weekly and Monthly Pages
- Printed in rich color on 32lb, eco-friendly, smooth white paper
- 12 Two-page Monthly ToDo and Notes Pages
- 18 Notes Pages included
- Bonus – Digital Time & ToDo Planner for your summer months, June and July 2019. Available for immediate download at time of pre-order.
Week Time & ToDo View
Monthly ToDos Plus Notes
- Paper size: 8.5 x 11″
- Full Planner size: 9.25 x 11.25″
- Page Count: 184 pages
- Paper Weight: High-quality 32lb/120gsm
- Planner Weight: 1 lb, 14 oz
Packaging and Shipping
Planners are scheduled to arrive by July 22nd.
Once your planner is shipped, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number that it’s on the way. You will not be charged until the planner has shipped.
We do offer both standard and priority shipping, and each Time & ToDo Planner is carefully shipped via USPS.
I absolutely LOVE the weekly spread with time and to do’s like mine this year! I really hope it stays in this exact layout because it is the first planner that has ever worked for me!!! I LOVE it and will continue to order this one each year.
This planner is exactly what I need for the week. I am able to see what I need to get done and also plan my week by hour! Wonderful planner! Will continue to purchase forever!
Best planner out there. I switched back to another planner for a year and I’ve really missed this planner. I want back in !:)
I really appreciate the time you put into the design and ease of use of this planner. It is the first planner I actively use all the features of!
I love the 15-min time increments and that you can see the whole week on one page. It’s something that I can’t find anywhere else.
I am in LOVE with this planner! I tell all my teachers they need to buy the Time & ToDo Planner. It’s truly the best one I’ve ever found – and I’ve tried them all!! Thanks so much for the perfect planner.
I’ve used MANY planners before, but as a graduate student who is also married and mother to an 8yo and 17yo, none could quite do what I needed. This planner did just that and some!
I have been on a quest for the “perfect” planner for years. The Time & ToDo Planner is the best suited to my needs & wants. It truly helps me manage my time better, using color blocking. It’s my “second” brain, where thoughts & plans for the future are kept.
Lee Ann G.