- Two-page Year View (August 2019-July 2020)
- 12 Two-page Monthly Planning Pages (August 2019-July 2020) – month dates are all pre-filled
- 12 Two-page Monthly ToDo and Notes Pages – placed right after the month spread, these notes and todo pages help with longer-term planning
- Unique Weekly View includes a schedule designed with 15 minutes increments, from 7am – 7pm (extra room at the top and bottom for additional hours or to-dos)
- Dated, weekly planning pages
- US Holidays on both Weekly and Monthly Spreads
- Motivational Quotes featured in each month view
- Bonus 2020-2021 Year Spread in back of the planner, perfect for future year planning
- Clean, simple design allows your time and to-dos to be the focus
- 18 Notes pages included
- 4 Colorful Cover Designs – colorful stripe, ombre, navy checkmark pattern and turquoise shades
- Paper size: 8.5 x 11″
- Page Count: 184 pages
- Bonus – Digital Time & ToDo Planner for your summer months, June and July 2019. Available for immediate download at time of order.
**Prints standard letter size, 8.5″ x 11″
How to Use
While there are no official rules for working with your digital Time & ToDo Planner, here are a few tips:
- Download your planner and save to your computer where you can easily access it
- Set your printer to fit the entire page
- Use a color printer if you can!
- Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
- To keep you planner organized, use a three ring binder or discbound notebook (there is plenty of margin space for punching!) and tabs
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to instantly download the planner. If you don’t see the email, check to make sure your junk mail didn’t grab it.
I’m a hard working coach & teacher. This planner is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.