- Two-page Year View (Jan 2019 – Dec 2019) + Bonus Next Year View (Jan 2020 – Dec 2020)
- 12 Two-page Monthly Planning Pages (Jan 2019 – Dec 2019) – month dates are all pre-filled
- Unique Weekly View includes a schedule designed with 15 minutes increments, from 8am – 8pm (extra room at the top and bottom for additional hours or to-dos)
- Dated, weekly planning pages
- US Holidays on both Weekly and Monthly Spreads
- Clean, simple design allows your time and to-dos to be the focus
- 3 Stylish Cover Options
- New! 18 ToDo + Notes pages included
- 18 Notes pages included
**Prints standard letter size, 8.5″ x 11″
How to Use
While there are no official rules for working with your digital Time & ToDo Planner, here are a few tips:
- Download your planner and save to your computer where you can easily access it
- Set your printer to fit the entire page
- Use a color printer if you can!
- Print on standard, letter size paper, 8.5 x 11″ (I like 98 bright, 32 lb)
- To keep you planner organized, use a three ring binder or discbound notebook (there is plenty of margin space for punching!) and tabs
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to instantly download the planner. If you don’t see the email, check to make sure your junk mail didn’t grab it.
I’m a hard working coach & teacher. This planner is for personal use only. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you’d like. Please do not redistribute or sell.